†Animal data may not correlate with human clinical outcomes.
‡ Bench test results may not be indicative of clinical performance.
1. Colak E, Ozlem N, Kucuk O. Prospective randomized trial of mesh fixation with absorbable versus nonabsorbable tacker in laparoscopic ventral incisional hernia repair. Int J Clin Exp Med. 2015;8(11):21611-21616.
2. Based on internal report #TD1025, Mechanical evaluation of AbsorbaTack™, ProTack™, and SECURESTRAP™* in shear mode using foam media. January 2012.
3. Based on internal test report #R2165-055-1, mesh overlap claims testing report. Test performed in a simulated bench model. Results may not correlate to performance in animal or cadaveric tissue, or performance in humans. P-value= 0.007 March 2014.
4. Hollinsky, C., Kolbe, T., Walter, I. et al. Tensile strength and adhesion formation of mesh fixation systems used in laparoscopic incisional hernia repair. Surg Endosc. 2010 Jun;24(6):1318-1324.
5. Based on internal report # RE00003170-2, ReliaTack™ Phase II In-vitro Mass Loss. July 2016.
© 2022 Medtronic. All rights reserved. Medtronic, Medtronic logo, and Engineering the extraordinary are trademarks of Medtronic.™* Third-party brands are trademarks of their respective owners. All other brands are trademarks of a Medtronic company. 01/2022 – US-HR-2100155 (WF#5947988)